Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Note from Teacher

Dear DMM,

I may not have been able to get to know you very well but as of now I’m in Tx taking care of my grandfather.

I can’t tell you how much LM means to me. He is so energetic and joyful. He gives a glow every time I see him. He must have gotten that from you! When he walks into a room it just lights up. It gets dull only because he was cutting off the circulation to my brain when he gave me a hug. He may have gotten his looks from his dad but his personality is defiantly from you! Both you and LM are so sweet and full of life I know I will miss you both dearly.

LM is a good kid but he’s going to be such a lady charmer he might need to keep up the fast running he’s got going on because girls will chase him (HE HE) forever.

I have found myself at a loss of words.

Keep in touch and let me know how LM is doing.

Tell LM that I love him very much and will be thinking of him often. Again, it was great getting to know you and LM.

All my love,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home