Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I know I have not blogged for a while. I was away far off in some wonderful foreign country called Jamaica, got home and am trying hard to get back into the groove of things.

Vacation was wonderful, everything I ever expected and more. The Butler I got upgraded to ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF with nothing but treating me like a queen for a week, it was GREAT.

However, I do have a confession. I think…I’m just bored with blogging. I’m bored with my blog, but on the flip side, I’m not bored with everyone else’s blog.

I can sit here and rant and rave or B R A G if you will about how wonderful my life is going, how great LM is and how fast he’s growing. I can tell you that he scored his first ever soccer goal in a “real” game. I can rant about how I signed him up for flag football and I’m just a little wee bit nervous about that – especially since he likes to tackle and is not going to grab for the flag.

I can tell you that I’m working my ass off with two jobs and tired. I can tell you how I pay my mom to clean my house because I’m either to busy or to lazy, BUT I PAY HER so it is all good, right?

But to be honest, I just do not feel like it.

Maybe I’m just in a funk and need to snap out of it, I will I am sure but who knows when.

For right now, I’m just going to thrive off of my favorite blogs listed over here on the left and who knows maybe in few weeks I’ll have a great story to tell.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger family affairs said...

Sorry to hear you're bored...it happens sometimes...would love to hear all about your holiday x

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home