Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Thursday, March 27, 2008

From Spiderman to the Green Goblin



LM - Mommy, how did the Easter Bunny know I wanted this?

Me - I placed a call to him on his bunny phone.

LM - O, that is so cool. I'm glad I was good this year. How'd you get his number?

Me - Mommies have all the right numbers.

LM - Even Santa.

Me - Even Santa - you know Santa is the Boss and the Easter Bunny works for him.

LM - So is that how the Easter Bunny knows where I live.

Me - Of course.

LM - Mommy, you know in the movie that Harry is really the Green Goblin and he doesn't like Peter Parker who is Spiderman cause he killed his dad.

Me - I think you've been watching to much Spiderman.

LM - No, no I haven't. We didn't watch it last night.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

I still say that looks nothing like the Green Goblin.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Leigh Russell said...

I always wondered what the real green goblin looked like...

1:17 AM  
Blogger DMM said...

The costume doesn't do the Green Goblin in the movie justice.

However, knowing LM is loving it no matter what it looks like is worth it.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home