Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Friday, February 22, 2008

Horseshoes and Hand Grenades

Close only does count in horseshoes and hand grenades- WHY? I'm asking because I, of course, failed miserably by four lousy points.
F O U R I say...

Luckily, I can take this test again and again and again until passing. However, four points is not bad considering I crammed for 3 days and don't routinely see this line in my profession.

All I know is there is going to be one hell of a party when I pass.

By the way - our instructor told us a lady in his firm took this test six times before passing. WTF?

4 Comments:

Blogger family affairs said...

wShame, sorry about that ...next time. Thanks for you message and "huggers" xxx

12:51 AM  
Blogger family affairs said...

Sorry about dreadful spelling in last message!

12:52 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Better luck next time.

8:48 PM  
Blogger DMM said...

I'm going better like next time right in the butt...UGH...

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home