Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

20 days and counting

So it is about time that I am down below the 20 day mark for my trip. Now the fun begins of what do I take, what do I wear, o hell who cares? I’m going to be sitting on a beach with friends all I need is tip money and a swimsuit.

Glad that is over with.

I can now think about the meals of the day and the pool festivities I’ll be taking in. Again, you are right, I will not be participating in anything but sun bathing and making a deal with the local folk selling their jewelry on the beach.

Come on 20 days.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

actually its only 18 days from April 2nd. ;)

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home