Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Friday, June 12, 2009

No Pity Partiers Allowed

Life is full of ups and downs twists and turns and what you do with that roller coaster ride is fully up to you. I have noticed that there are two types of people. One being those who are the go getter's and take life by the horns and make the best out of any situation; two being those who feel the world is out to get them and pity pity poor me when the stars are not aligned properly.

I have had my share of ups, downs, twist and turns; however I have taken that roller coaster and turned it into a positive ride. I have also learned that the world does not owe you anything nor does anyone on this blessed planet. Who owes you then? You owe it to yourself. You owe yourself enough self respect to get off that pity party me horse and change your life if you are that miserable. Yes, it can be done!

My life is far from perfect and so am I. I have learned from all my wild rides and sometimes I have learned the hard way. What I feel I have learned most is to disengage myself from those who are the pity poor me’s. I cannot stand the fact that people wallow in self pity – it is a pet peeve. I want to scream in their faces “GET OVER YOURSELVES.” No one is that more important than anyone else – with the exception of our children.

My advice quit wallowing in what you think is your sad little world and make changes. Take a look around I guarantee someone has it harder than you do.

Change is good!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home