Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Friday, April 17, 2009

Your so Vein you probably think this post is about you...well it is!

If it is one thing that parenting as taught me it is never to underestimate the brilliant mind of your child when it comes to witty comments or comebacks.

I was on the couch the other night with my little man watching his favorite cartoons of course (thank you to the BOOM Channel and Direct TV) when I looked over at him and this conversation took place:

T: "Mom, why do you keep on staring at me?"

Me: "What I'm not allowed to look at my child?"

T: "O, I know why you stare at me."

Me: "O yea, why?"

T: "Because I'm cute!"

As he hides his face in the pillow grinning ear to ear.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Russell said...

He's right, of course. Mind you, I sometimes think little kids have to be cute to survive. They can be so annoying. (I hope my kids don't read this. Only joking...)

Sales ranking for Cut Short on amazon.com rose to 780,000, thanks to my American friends in the blogworld. So thank you USA.

If everyone persuaded a friend to order a copy, or ordered a second copy as a virtually signed gift for a friend, perhaps we might maintain a good rating… and - (am I hoping for a miracle here?) amazon.co.uk might take notice.

I leave it with you, my friends around the world.

1:32 AM  
Blogger Leigh Russell said...

Cut Short is now on amazon.co.uk! Visit my blog for details of my Virtual Book Launch. You're invited. Only 49 days until publication.

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home