Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Beach Bound - Yes, Again...

Yes, I know, I'm always going somewhere or doing something. That's me, always on the move.

Tomorrow, I am leaving for a glorious weekend of sun, fun, sand and volleyball with the hubby. On Saturday and Sunday we will be in what I like to call "volleyball hell," depending on the weather and how the outcome of our play is, of course. I'm hoping for a good volleyball weekend. But then again, we all are.

We play in a grueling doubles/triples sand tourney at Rehoboth Beach, DE against people we have never met and some folks we have known for years. This is always an exciting time for me as I have such a love for this sport.

Plus, I get to spend 3 days with all my friends who I have shared my life with.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

Woooooooo! BEACH PARTY!!! No Purple Parot this time around okay? See you tomorrow!

3:41 PM  
Blogger DMM said...

How about the Frog Pond instead? Giddy up!!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Have a blast and have fun with Jimmy and the rest of the guys.

5:42 AM  
Blogger DMM said...

Thanks...Di. I'm sure we will as it's never a dull moment. Makes you feel like that 21 year old again with not a care in the world.

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home