Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Thursday, August 31, 2006

San Diego here I come!!

My trip has been approved and booked. I am leaving for a business trip which will be extended into a pleasure trip come brisk October that I can not wait for. I mean right now, I can't even stand myself I'm pinned up with so much excitement.

Here is the "shabby" little place that I have to stay in - I know the shear torture of it all. My hotel in San Diego

My poor co-workers are probably tired to of hearing about it and wish the trip was sooner then later. If they think I'm excited about San Diego wait until the Cayman Island Meeting gets closer. WHOA...yes, I said the Cayman Island for business...

I get to do and will do business along with visiting my favorite older sister for HOLY COW count 'em 10 days. The best part is I don't have to share her with any other family members!! YIPPEE!!!

Then I come home and one day later she comes to my town for a short visit with me and other family - ah, the sharing begins. Although, she is staying with yours truly; LM is going to be in his glory. Ah, someone new to play with and tease.

I haven't seen Di since my younger sister's (Darcy) wedding and have not been out to wonderful Colorado for years, at least 8.

I will however miss my boyz tremendously but I get 10 days all to myself. I will never be the same again or it will take me a few days to get back to the "norm" if there is any such a thing.

Did I mention that I despise flying? So I will probably be blogging about my fears and anxiety as the time gets closer.

Two things in life that create anxiety for me - deep water and flying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Yes, I am excited too. I'm so glad that Lynn agreed that this was possible. We are going to have so much fun.

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home