Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Going Under the Knife...or um Laser

Today, this morning actually, I am having Lasik Surgery. I cannot freaking wait!! For those of you lucky enough to have 20/20 vision you have no idea of what a pain in the ass it is to wear glasses or contacts every single day.

I cannot wait to wake up in the middle of the night roll over and actually be able to SEE the alarm clock. I cannot wait until my next eye exam when I can walk out of that office not spending 100’s of dollars on glasses and/or contacts – and yes, that’s with a great vision plan.

I cannot wait to go to the beach and NOT get sand kicked up in my contact lens when playing volleyball. I cannot wait for the time I can play volleyball and not worry about something being on my contact lens and calling a time out and rushing to my bag to dig for the bottle of saline solution.

To prepare for Lasik you must wear your glasses for several days – IN A ROW. The last time I wore glasses longer then a day I was in 8th grade. This is the first time that I have actually listened to my eye doctor when he said, “No contacts from here on out.”

I simply can not wait!!

Merry Christmas to me!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home