Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I have been..."Quoted"

While in San Fran, working/playing whatever you want to call it, I attended a presentation about making a difference in your life and living healthy. Basically living everyday like you were a professional athlete. I found the presentation amazing not only because I consider myself an athlete but because I should be trying to stay healthy if not for me but for my son.

The week of Thanksgiving I found an email from the presenter, Marty Mercer, saying - expect a present in the mail at the end of the week.

YEA!! Who does not like gifts? I was expecting a Christmas Card to be honest but what I found was a copy of his CD along with a quote from my recommendation letter found on the inside flap.

So, does this make me famous? In my little warped crazy mind, it does.

If you are looking for that perfect start to the New Year get this little ditty of a gift.

Check it out here...
  • "My famous quote"
  • Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home