Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Monday, October 29, 2007

Birthday Celebration and what not

For my birthday, Diane took me shopping and to lunch without the children. We started off at Castle Rock Outlets and wondered around the Levi, Gap, Banana Republic, Big Dogs and Sports store.

I bought “T” the most amazing gift for Christmas. However, he will get it early. I got myself a pair of jeans and a new top.

We were then off to my favorite restaurant – PF Changs. If you have never had the pleasure of eating at this Chinese Bistro my recommendation is that you do, if you are a Chinese food fan.

After all that adult time, it was time to come home to the boys and see if they were good. Aunt Diane bought Harley a nerf football, however, LM worked his charm and he now is the owner – Christmas in October, who knew. We took him out back and played for about a half hour, had dinner then ice cream cake.

A yummy Oreo ice cream cake was for me. I can not tell you the last time I had a cake bought for me. A nice unexpected surprise.

We then sadly watched as the Rockies lost their fourth game in the World Series. A good effort was put forth, however, they could not out hit the Sox. I did root for the underdog, as there are just times the underdog needs more support.

Tomorrow, LM and I head home. Pray for safe travels and no hick-ups.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home