Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pampered

Today, this afternoon actually, I finally used a gift card from "T" for a 2 hour grande massage at none other then Sewickley Spa.

It was W O N D E R F U L!

Having my first ever massage, I had to chuckle a bit as I put on the big white fluffy robe and most comfy slippers - thinking so this is how the other half lives. I never received a gift like this from anyone. I am not use to taking time out for myself as I generally worry about everyone else.

Damn, all I have to say is what in the world took me so long to use the gift card, such a silly girl I am. They had juices, pastries, fruit, trail mix all laid out for your disposal, it was great.

It started with a scalp, shoulder, neck, arms and legs massage. Then onto the deknotting of my neck and back and last but not least the steam bath for my back. WOW.

Today I learned people of all walks of life need to take a moment for themselves. Not that I will take my own advice but who knows. After a long week of travels I finally feel fully revitalized.

I also think I know where I am doing all my Christmas shopping.

HO HO HO Christmas is on it's way...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home