Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Just Ramblings

I guess you could say I took a bit of time to break from blogging. Work is going crazy as I am scrambling to get the renewal policies out and I have 3 puzzle pieces missing. Now we learned of a new insurance we need and that project is going to all array.

I am hoping by Monday all will be together and a huge box of goodies will be shipped off to our wonderful broker for the dismantling to begin.

Therapy is going exceptionally well. I am over 160 degrees for ROM and I have started training to strengthen the surgical area. On Wednesday I woke up, jumped in the shower and got dressed all the while thinking – hold on – something is missing – after some heavy thoughts it was the pain. After roughly 8 months of pain – I have none other then when I lay on my shoulder to sleep, which is still just surgery pain.

I got to see my before and after pictures of the surgery and let’s just say there was a lot of junk floating around in those regional areas. I have a month until I see the good ole doctor to hear his version.

I am hoping to be released at the end of the month so I can get back into volleyball mode. Our women’s league starts soon and I’m ready. Actually, doing anything at this point would be great – reason #8576 I will be the local gym’s newest member come Monday evening.

I was not happy with the new gym as the equipment is old and the building is run down. When my shoulder went to hell I decided to take a break from well everything and now I’m regretting it. After much research I have decided to join the local gym to crank out a workout in the evenings everyday. I can’t wait to see how that goes.

Hopefully I’ll get this old body back in shape before the holiday season creeps up only to bite me in the ass. Not to mention I need to be swimsuit ready in January for the Bahamas. AAArrrgggg.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home