Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Wedding Through My Eyes

Saturday, my two dearest friends whom I have gotten to know through the boy toy will wed. I feel lucky to have been asked to be a part of this most magical day. I started out as a reader then graduated to hottie bridesmaid with three others. This is truly the hottest bridal party I have ever seen by far and I have been in my share of weddings.

The movie 28 Dresses – made after me I swear it. I consider myself to be a professional bridesmaid!!

Enough of that back to the meat of my entry –


I met this couple through the boy toy and fell in love with them immediately. She has two of the most precious little girls ever to set foot on this earth. One which, is hopelessly in love with Ty and will one day wed. We do have the arranged married thing going here…cannot have our children doing it themselves now, can we?

D is about to marry one of the nicest guys I have ever met in my life. He lives not only for her but her two children, that he has taken under his wing and easily fell in love with.

D, I cannot wait to see you in your gown and cry with you a little bit...I cannot wait to watch you and the hubster say your vows and see the love you both have for each other grow that day. I cannot wait to see your precious little angels gain a father figure - a man who adores them as much as he would his own children...and most importantly I cannot wait to drink a beer to you both.

DB, not to leave you out – but a man in a tux – woof, woof…weak spot for any girl. But this is about the Bride, I’m sure you will understand.

I am not usually emotional at weddings but I have a feeling this wedding may do the trick for me. I have watched you two grow in the two years I have known you. I have watched DB look at you, D, with a full intensity of true love. I have seen you glow when he walks into the room every single time.

My heart skips a beat every time I see you two together. This wedding makes me proud to be a bridesmaid, a cheerleader from the sideline, if you will. I love you both as much as any friend could.

So here is to your Wedding Day – may you both grow old together loving each other more and more every day.

I HEART YOU BOTH!!


The Bride and Bridal Party

Me, M, Bride, MOH and in front J.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home