Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Bacelona, Spain

Well, I made it half way around the world and back. I have no idea how to put my trip into words.. It was amazing yet it was un-comforting at the same time. I am not one to get homesick however, I could not wait to get back home. By Wednesday I was in tears of wanting to come home. Having homesickness is the worst feeling in the world. I would not wish it upon anyone. It is a very lonely feeling and there is no cure.

I will put my trip into words but for right now I'm just enjoying being at home with my boys.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh Russell said...

It's good to challenge yourself, and move out of your comfort zone, but even better to return home! I'm glad you're back safely. I'm a home person myself, not a traveller.
Thank you for letting me know you've received your copy of Cut Short. I'm so excited! Please email me leighrussell@live.co.uk - I'd love to send you a message with a virtual signature!

8:01 AM  
Blogger DMM said...

I love to travel. I think just being so far from home and having a lot going on I wasn't fully into my trip. I never felt comfortable in Spain either...give me the Caribbean anyday...

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home