Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Photos speaking the words for me

Darla's Beach Photos

Brad's Beach Photos

Simply click on the above links to see our infamous volleyball beach weekend pictures. Feel free to gaze and relish in the humor we have bestowed upon you of just how silly and/or good we think we look. You know you'll want to comment so by all means have at it!!


BTW - James, I'm still upset with you for kicking me to the curb on Saturday night. Especially since the hubby gave you permission of being my lucky date. You were missed by the group. O and the many going ons in Frogg Pond Heavan.


What happens at the beach stays at the beach!

4 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Looks like everyone had a blast playing volleyball and a good time at the bar.

The first thing that I am going to ask in San Diego on our girls trip is exactly what all you guys do at the beach. As you know have even me wondering what trouble you guys get into.

10:32 AM  
Blogger DMM said...

Good clean fun is all I can tell you.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Ugh, that answer is nice, but isn't going to cut it in person.

1:41 PM  
Blogger DMM said...

Jeff, you know that hot guy is you. I'm pouring water of that damn burning roof!!

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home