Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Googlie Ooglie

Why does everyman (ok almost everyman) feel the need to make some sort of comment to any type of women at any time?

Today, as I'm on my little 2 mile jaunt - which is the same route daily - I noticed there are some 30 hard hats of some what hard workers in the distance. They must be taking a surveying class of some sort is all I can gather for there is no other reason for them to be out there.

As I get closer to the mark I continue to keep my pace and jam out to my iPod minding my own business (only because there is no one to gossip with) looking straight ahead as I do everyday. When I am mid-way thru the construction zone I hear - "Hey Baby, You can run my way any day." followed by kissing noises and a pivot of the pelvis. EWWWWWWWWWWW - who thinks of these comments.

My first thought was to flip him off and say there is no way I would run in your direction even if you were the last man on this earth and I was the loneliest female. I chose not to because that's what he wanted me to do, I know it. Instead, I decide to keep running and actually mind my own business as his buddy's give him the high 5 as if he should be so proud. Please!

I share the experience with the hubby his response - be flattered - I guess when you got it, you got and well, I guess I have it...LOL *rolling my eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home