Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Friday, September 22, 2006

Am I really to nice?

Why is it when asked to do something I just do it? No questions asked and I feel fine with it, no matter what the circumstance. You ask it's done, whether it be helping with a team project at work; a family member or a friend. Ask and bippityboppityboo - just like that done. A wave of my wand and BAM.

Then when explaining to another party about what is going on, yes, so maybe a wrench was thrown into the system because of a small insignificant plan change, you would have thought the world was ending. Not so, just a slight time change - a few minutes of my time being taken up not theirs. Should be a non issue right? Holy hell...

I was asked to do something for someone and even though I am being inconvenienced in a huge way I know this is helping the other person out. The other party thinks I'm stupid, how lovely...not that that was said but that's how I was made to feel. I'm not so happy about it. Really, who likes to be made out to feel stupid? If you do, get a clue and some confidence.

UGH...why be nice? Is it really worth it? One would think so.

Can I learn to be mean and say one little word - NO - I doubt it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

I can easily say no to the hubby.

Saying no to helping someone such as helping children or friends, I find terribly difficult.

I hear that learning to say no is freeing. For many of us, the thought alone of doing such seems strange.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home