Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Here's the proof



Here it is the photo of the infamous night out with SCREECH!! The body guard (guy to the right) looks SCARY, but then again I guess they have to look that way. Still no word on the sex scandal story maybe at their next "Guys night out!"

I do however know for a fact that he was signing girls boobies. I mean really girls, why would you let anyone sign your boobies? Are you not going to bathe? A small tidbit, when you do bathe the autograph will wash off, then what? You're left with nothing, no proof, just the memory of it all. I would rather have the proof.

You should have had him sign the t-shirt you were wearing in that area instead.

1 Comments:

Blogger abovo99 said...

Haha...the bodyguard guy really looks scary.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home