Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Friday, October 20, 2006

Ramblings and What Nots

Being gone from work and all schedules for so long makes you just Crazy Stupid. I seem to be still on va-k and travel mode. Now that I'm back everyone and their brother feels I owe them time. Is that what it feels like to be popular? If so, I don't want to be popular.

I have a friend who gets to sleep in every Friday and I'm so jealous of him today. As his work hours are, get this 10A - 3P!! I think there is a lunch hour in there as well, but I could be wrong. To his benefit, he does work longer hours during the week, at least I think. I sent him an email today at 7AM telling him I was angry with him and rightfully so. It's cold and rainy here so far today and I'm not ready for this weather. This is great stay under the covers and have a great book handy weather.

I can't seem to get a grip on the things here at work, again, paper throw up every. It is making my day go super fast, which is great for a Friday. I will admit, I am glad to be off on Monday. Yes, another day off, why complain? - because I can. I'm not really complaining it just sounds that way. My sister is coming in with her boy and we're going to hang out doing cool stuff on Monday.

Skipped the gym this morning for the 2nd day in a row. However, I will be there at lunchtime with all the other crazy gym rats. Yesterday, there were way to many folks, it was annoying. Waiting for the weight machines; treadmill and other whatnots just kills me. Get out of my gym was screaming thru my little head. I'm hoping with it being a Friday no one will be there to work out. It was fun seeing all kinds of new faces as I did some people watching.

O did I people watch...WOWZAA - I could right a best seller about people watching!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home