Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Friday, December 08, 2006

The First Snow

Ah, it is really truly winter. Last night we received the first real snow fall - that actually accumulated in some serious inches. Well, ok, maybe not serious inches, but to me anything that causes traffic to slow down to a halt and makes me just shutter is serious.

I'm not a big fan of the snow unless it is not on the roadways. I have had one major accident due to snow several years ago where I was T-boned by an SUV. Having that accident still freaks me out in the winter time - damn SUV's thinking they can just plow their way through anything.

This is the time of year I wish I could work from the luxury of my home. Wearing nothing but wild colored fuzzy slippers and soft flannel pj's all day would be the ultimate dream in the winter time.

I am not a fan of cleaning off the car and letting it warm up. I like to be able to get in my car and go go go. Nor am I a huge fan of big sweaters and bulky coats.

I guess I just need to head south for the winter like the birds ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home