Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Tickets have Arrived

Today, I have received in my hot little hands the tickets for the Grand Cayman Island trip that I am taking in January for, get this, work.

I thought they did away with paper tickets and more horrifying is that I got them this early. I'm very organized and will have them locked away but holy cow my trip isn't for another 50 some days. Not that I'm counting down or anything.

This trip is just want the doctor has ordered for me. A little business and a little R&R.

With tickets in hand I guess the trip is official. Who would have thought I'd ever have the opportunity to hit a place like this for a meeting!! Somedays yes, I do love my job.

Only if my old boss could see me now...he was not a very nice man!! I may just have to send word his way of my glorious trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home