Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Friday, October 27, 2006

30 + 2 Tomorrow

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, Tomorrow I will turn the rightful age of 30+2! Holy heck where have the years gone? O my the places of crazy turns and twists they have taken me. What a great ride life can be.

It is funny to think I'm all grown up in this huge place called the World chugging along to my own little beat, most of the time. Folks all around me saying - O you're 32, as if that's a bad thing!! I take on age as a thing of beauty not horror. Besides, I have gotten carded a time or two cracking up every time I hear, "May I see your ID." The response is always, "Heck ya!" "THANK YOU!!"

If you feel good about yourself and the things you've done in your life age should be just a number, not some horrific thing that sneaks up to haunt you daily. As I turn 30+2 I will celebrate drinking cool micro-beers with friends tonight at some local pub in town - so excited as I have yet to go there - tomorrow with family and loved ones.

We do not stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing. NEVER BE THE FIRST TO GROW OLD!!

I will be the first to admit, I'll never stop playing - Life is to short to do so and besides, I'd be bored.

Happy Weekend!!

4 Comments:

Blogger DMM said...

Thanks...I love celebrating my birthday - cause it's the only day that it's all about me!! LOL

6:07 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Enjoy celebrating with your friends. Happy Birthday sis.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you could also look at it as turning 40 - 8 . . .

11:56 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday!! I remember the days when getting carded was the norm. Now I carry my ID just in case, but unfortunately rarely get the opportunity to whip it out!!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home