Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Monday, November 13, 2006

Cancel means Cancel

Why is it when you are canceling something the sales person continues to go on for 10 minutes of new features that he knows you will want and don't now have?

I have no pending debit - NONE. I decided to cancel a credit card because I just don't use it. Plus, I have a new one that gives me many more benefits that I'll never need or use - but it's all good. It's a new no hassle card type thingy.

I call current credit card company and tell the nice man - I want to cancel - this means, don't try and talk me into staying because let me tell you something - once a girl has made up her mind - it's made up - especially when it's me being that independent head strong female your mother warned you about when you were like 5 years old.

After many minutes of me telling him, "I'm not interested, " as I'm getting more angry by the second he finally gets the picture and says , "okay, thank you for using blah blah blah in a sad voice as if I just ran over his pet cat. COME ON now, all I did was cancel a credit card.

Last time I checked - No means No and CANCEL means CANCEL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Yet many make a living working for credit card companies. What a way to make a buck.

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home