Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What's in a Name?

Last night I headed out down over the mountain to do some much needed shopping for LM and of course myself then to meet a good friend for dinner.

As I'm pulling out of one of the many shopping plazas to go on to the next spending venture I looked across the highway and noticed a business sign which read:

Good Funeral Home

At this point, I began to chuckle to myself thinking - what is so "Good" about a funeral home?

I'm sure it's family owned and that is most likely their last name, but still, they couldn't have come up with another name?

I'm still thinking about it 24 hours later...Good Funeral Home...All I know, it is never good to be at a funeral home anytime.

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Agreed, but everyone ends up at one eventually.

7:09 AM  
Blogger DMM said...

Hopefully ending up there rather later than sooner.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home