Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

3 Apples High

Tomorrow, I will be the luckiest person on this planet. How you ask? Let me share my fun filled evening of bliss that I have planned and with whom.

I have the greatest evening planned with the cutest most adorable person E.V.E.R. Although, he is much shorter than I and just wee bit younger than I, he will be the best date ever.

He makes me laugh so much my sides will be screaming for me to stop. He is most energetic, along with having the most adorable smile he has huge blue eyes and an amazing personality.

The place of dining choice for our special "heart day" is none only other than the infamous child's play land called Chuck E. Cheese.

Yep, that's right Chuck E Cheese. I have a date with the ultimate 3.5 year old (as if you hadn't guessed) that will consist of holding hands; butterfly kisses; eating pizza and slurping down sodas while waiting for the ski ball machine to open.

Once dinner is done let the gaming begin!! I will however, have to let him win a game or two. After that's all over we'll make our way to the prize counter for him to pick out a trinket of his choice then head home for a movie before bed time.

It'll be the best heart day ever.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home