Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Sing Sing a Song

Are all these people who audition for American Idol tone deaf? Well, with the exception of the few who can really sing.

I know I can't sing and would never put myself through the shame of it all. Although, I am one hell of a great singer in the car when I'm by myself. Come on, who isn't?

All I'm going to say is SHAME ON THE FAMILY MEMBERS for not being truthful to their loved ones!!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nadine said...

I just dropped by and enjoyed reading some of your posts. I agree - shame on those family members for not stopping their "loved ones" when they had the chance before it was too late.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home