Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Back to Reality

Guess who's finally back from sunny, warm Cayman Island? Yep, me. Ah, was I missed? Didn't think so.

The trip was marvelous. No snafus in travel for once - I think this was my first trip ever where incident didn't take place. Maybe my luck with the travel is on the upswing. I was even relaxed on the fights - a little to relaxed - so much that I slept. I never sleep on the plane. I want to know if something is going to happen to me.

The weather was great a balmy 95 degrees all week. Our stingray city trip got cancelled due to rough waters which was fine because I than go to be lazy on the beach all day. We had jet skies sail boats; snorkeling adventures; food and drinks at our whim. What a party!! I was thrilled to just hang at the beach instead of all the running around of an excursion.

It wasn't all play though, I attended lots of meetings, dinners and did a ton of "networking" via Darla style. ;)

I got a great glowing tan and some R&R now I'm glad to be back home - but not glad to be back to the wintry weather that is going on right now. There is nothing like your own bed - especially one that is sporting a fluffy down comforter.

More later - you can view my pics on my flickr account if you'd like.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the trip to the Grand Cayman's was fun & relaxing.

10:10 AM  
Blogger DMM said...

As fun and relaxing as business can be. ;)

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home