Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Friday, December 22, 2006

Ahhhh, new love

I am in love all over again...I got the bestest present ever yesterday from the sweetest gal-friend EVER.

When shopping a week ago we saw goose down comforters on sale and I mentioned how much I would love to get one but I knew I couldn't get one right now at that moment...

Well....it so happens that last night what appears at my door - no not 8 tiny reindeer - but how freaking cool would that have been???

But my gal-friend with a huge bag - inside the bag - a KING SIZE GOOSE DOWN COMFORTER. Her reason, for being such a great friend. Talk about a full teary eyed situation.

I tore that baby open like it was the last gift I'd ever get; ran upstairs to my bedroom ripped all the covers off and replaced them with the ever so fluffy; soft; warm; white down comforter.

Last night was the best sleep I've had in months...although my little man was quite the cuddler last night - which is more than fine - he's 3.5 - that is the best kind of cuddler to have.

I am IN...LOVE... - and I can be in love with object...as it'll keep me warm at night and all I have to do is cuddle with it. IN...LOVE...Simple enough...

Merry Christmas...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I am jealous! There is nothing better than goose down comforters.

Thanks for stopping by my site!

9:11 AM  
Blogger DMM said...

Sure thing!! I'll be back to visit and glad you stopped by to see me.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great friend and a terribly sweet thing to do.

5:09 PM  
Blogger DMM said...

I think it is hands down the nicest thing anyone as done for me in such a long time.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home