Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Monday, January 08, 2007

Weekend Rundown

Wow - it's amazing how fast every weekend goes it's like being in warp speed. Once Monday hits the world is in slow motion. Go figure.

Friday was a great night - I went to see the movie We are Marshall - a nail biter; tear jerker; emotional roller coaster. It's a must see!! A little drawn out but excellent throughout.

Saturday mom and I went shopping and then to lunch. I was exhausted by the time we were done. Finally got home around 5ish and crashed after packing for my trip - YIKES...I leave today for the first leg already. See there time goes again - warp speed.

Sunday was the best day of the whole weekend. It started out with shopping in the 'burgh; then a little child play at Dave and Busters - whoo I got my butt kicked in every aspect of the day. I am not a skee ball champ; basketball diva or by any means asteroid pro or motorcycle know it all. I however, won the horse race - YEA.

After a little kid romping and D&B we headed over to the infamous PF Chang - an amazing Chinese restaurant that well just kicks butt. I was amazingly impressed with the flavoring of food. Everything had such a strong flavor of what it should taste like. Although, I enjoyed C's food just as much as my own. C's had a little more zap to it. I'm still thinking about the intensity of flavor that made my taste buds scream for more.

Alas, dinner was over and now for the main event - A Pens Hockey Game - luxury box seats. It doesn't get any better than that. Our seats rocked. Our box was located 2 up from Mario's private box and it just gave me chills to be that close. Although, the Pens didn't knock a win out the game was high level intense and fast paced. I saw amazing plays; saves and goals. Man, I love this game.

The Pens tied it up with a few minutes left in the 3rd quarter and welcome overtime. No goal scored. Let the shot out being. We lost, but held our heads high - it was a great game overall.

Again, here we are - welcome Monday. Off to the Caymans...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home