Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Defect, what makes you think that?




One might think this is a defect but so far Mitsubishi doesn't even though the 2007 Eclipse has been recalled for this same reason. Where I stand on the issue right now, I left the local dealership with the words of - You will be hearing from Mitsubishi Corporate and my attorney by the end of the week.

You are not dealing with some idiot girl and I'm sick of guys thinking that girls have no clue what we are talking about when in a bodyshop. I have again, been doing insurance for 13 years, I know how this game is played.

I am one unhappy camper right now - and trust me I will get what I want which is my vehicle fixed due to a defect by the manufacturer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home