Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Here I am for those of you crazy blogger enthusiast wondering – where in the hell did she go or maybe not. I’ll take the latter it makes me feel special and wanted.

I’ve been busy…or um…lazy…it’s summer, not much in the mood for blogging I guess. I however am in the mood for VACATION – O come on – who isn’t?

Last week, I hit the likes of one crazy park – CEDAR POINT, for those of you who love roller coasters - this is the place to be!! The lines weren’t crazy long either, but it was HOT HOT HOT – and the people watching – made the park all the more fun.

I came home to rushing around for LM’s “4”th birthday party. I can not believe my baby is 4 only to find out he’s going on like 18 – such as life though. Here he is with is cake – He does have a Spiderman fetish and I have no idea where he got it from – but he looks quite adorable in his new Spidey outfit equipped with web slingers from the other kid in my life T.





I plan to write about my baby’s day but for right now this is what I’m giving you. Being his mother is absolutely the best gift I could have ever gotten. Sure we have our head butting moments – like this morning before school – but the bottom line is he’s my one and only and I love him more then anything in this world. Happy Birthday to my little Spiderman.

More pics can be seen
  • Here
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Cinnamon Girl said...

    Summers are super busy I know! Looks like you are enjoying yours =)

    10:06 AM  
    Blogger DMM said...

    I am. There is nothing better then spending a hot summer day/night with your fav boy.

    I hope you're enjoying your summer as well.

    5:53 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home