Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Friday, July 13, 2007

Tired of being well...Tried

*YAWN* just wanted to share my tiredness with you all in the blog sphere.

I can't wait to sleep in and I'm thankful that my LM likes to finally sleep in - however, we will be busy this weekend.

Tonight - date night - dinner and a movie for 3

Tomorrow - Hodgepodge

Sunday - the local water/amusement park because an hour is just simply not enough time in LM's four year old mind. - there is a story behind that but I don't feel like getting into it.

I'll simplify however - Tuesday night - screaming 4 year old; lifeguards explaining the water portion of the park closed after mother as tried for 20 minutes - 4 year old not caring and wants one more ride down the tubes. Mother - exhausted trying to reason with sad 4 year old.

On lookers feeling sorry for my LM - mother, not amused by this AT ALL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home