Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Pot Luck

My writing has really been slacking lately. I guess so much has been going on or just the opposite that I don't know which topic to pick to write about or maybe I'm just being "lazy!"

So I'm just going write about a lot of nothing which is usually what my blog contains anyway.

I had a friend call me who I haven't talked to in years. It was so nice to hear that voice on the other end saying to me hello...how are you? I haven't talked to you in years but I've been thinking about you.

WOW, that is a great feeling to have. I was able to catch up with him, learning he has the most adorable family of 4. I can't wait to get out to Ohio with my LM and spend the weekend having pizza, beers and children screaming and playing. He and his wife are simply the best and I miss them.

My friend G is finally home from her 2 week vacation. Man did I miss her. It's hard to go 2 weeks without talking to your best friend. Especially when you talk to them 2; 3 or sometimes 4 times a day. I know that sounds like a lot but it is always about important stuff.

TK is still off trolloping around with Mickey, Minnie and gang. She's back this weekend and man do I miss her. I miss my work buddy.

I guess you don't realize how much you adore someone until they leave you for a few days.

Although, there are some people that could be gone for years and I'd be like WHO ?- O didn't realize they've been gone. Those are the folks that aren't friendly or don't grasp the heart they way others do.

Life a funny little journey...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home