Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Monday, February 26, 2007

Spidy in the HOUSE!!

On Friday I picked up LM for a weekend adventure. We took off to Avondale, Pa to visit friends. The trip was a fairly easy one all turnpike and very few back roads. I made exceptional time - traffic was a movin...

When we got to T&B's she took LM into the guest room and there sat an abundance of gifts for him all wrapped carefully and with much love. On the bed was a Spiderman Costume stuffed with paper bags so it was life looking.

After we had our happy hour we took LM in put on his PJ's and he immediately wanted the Spiderman Costume on. After sleeping with it on he didn't want to take it off. So off to breakfast we went and to an indoor arcade - all with the spiderman costume.

I was able to talk him out of the outfit for bed that night as it needed washed. However, when we awoke on Sunday morning that was the first thing he asked for. I let him put it on for the ride home.

Once we got home he paraded around in this outfit all night going to bed in it AND yes even wearing it to school today.

When you become a parent you learn to choose your battles and fighting with him in the morning is not a battle I want to pick. As I'm not a morning person in the least and fighting with him is the last thing I want to do.

Today, when I got him to school all the parents were oooing and awwing over his outfit.
Tonight's issue - getting that dang outfit off and my child into normal clothes...UGH...

Overall the weekend was great. My friends T&B are generous hosts and I can't thank them enough for their thoughtfulness with LM. I'm a softy and when it comes to my child my heart melts when someone shows nothing but love towards him. T&B both showed me that this weekend. It was one of the best weekends with friends I have had in a long time.

I can not wait to go back to visit them.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home