Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

A Thank You Note

A thank you to my friends T&B for being ever so thoughtful:

T & B:

I went to my volleyball game last night with Spiderman – and now everyone is calling me Spidy’s mom…it’s a great title…I did want to let you know that I got the costume off of him – FINALLY…he cried this morning when I dressed him…didn't like the outfit, wanted, get this, Spiderman Costume. Having gone through that ordeal when I showed up at preschool another little boy was dressed as Spiderman. The mother mentioned it was because LM was Spiderman yesterday, her son was mad so today he’s Spiderman…

I have now labeled you as a troublemaker who I absolutely LOVE and ADORE!!!

I cannot begin to thank you and B enough for the past weekend. Your generosity towards me and especially LM was immeasurable you are truly a best friend.

So thank you again for being you. I love you guys!!!

~Spiderman’s Mom…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home