Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Friday, March 09, 2007

New Ride

I finally did it!! I decided that I was tired of wondering if I would make it to work in my little blue jelly bean every snow storm. I began the search for new wheels on Monday. Have spent hours looking for deals and wondering if I could get what I want out of the '02 Honda Civic EX - which was loaded to the gills.

Last night, I took a drive over the mountain to a dealership that offers bottom barrel prices for semi used vehicles. I found the SUV I've been looking for - a 2006 Mitsubishi Endeavor with only 16,000 miles on it - hell I put that on my car in less than a year. A great deal was found.

It was the last one - they had sold 9 of them that week and a women was on the phone questioning the one I was about to test drive. I knew it was do or die for this savvy ride.

There was no haggling the price for the car it is what it is along with the trade in value. This actually made buying a car nice for once. There was well, I have to check with my manager or I have to discuss this with whom ever you chose to bring. What you see is what you get here. I liked what I saw so I bought.

Sure, I'm a little nervous about having a car payment again, but I know I can do it. What is so amazing is for the first time in my life, I'm getting exactly what I want. There is noone but me to say yes or no. It's all on my shoulders - O man, I'm all grown up in this big place called Earth.

I got the SUV for a great price out the door that is jaw dropping as I tell friends, co-workers and loved ones. Tonight after work I will go and get my new ride and enjoy it until it falls apart. Life is good.

Bring on the snow, I'm ready!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home