Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Last Day

Well, today is the last day of home daycare for my LM...not sure how I'm feeling about this. I'm excited on one hand and the other nervous as all get out. There seems to be so many pros and cons for both. But with Nat being pg - maybe with twins (God bless her) it was a no brainer to pull him.

So tonight, I will say my goodbyes to a Chapter in my sons life. Monday say hello to his fresh new start at a happening Preschool/Daycare Center. They have scheduled a field trip to a local kiddie amusement park - his first week...YIKES...
Welcome to Chapter 2.

I'm so happy not to be the dropper offer!! My poor sweet husband, I think I better pack a drinkie for him after he does the drop off deed. Who knows, maybe LM will be so excited that he doesn't even realize he's some where new...

Crossing fingers, toes, eyes and whatever else I can think of for luck...especially for a smooth drop off for hubby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home