Who-Wants-To-Be-Princess-When-You-Can-Be-QUEEN!

In my little world "I am Queen"

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Check me out

Let me set the scene for you...

3 year old in momma's bedroom looking at himself in the full length mirror thinking he's all that and bag of your favorite chips...

Now, let me set the conversation...

Mommy, "Hey let's get your bath." "Get those clothes off."

Little Man, "Um, ok."

Now he's all nakiedy and stuff staring at himself in the mirror, shouting at the top of his lungs...

"Hey Mommy!" "Wanna see my pee pee?"

I mean really, how does one react to that without laughing first? I just looked at him in horror and thought, my gosh he better not be screaming that at daycare. Where do kids come up with this stuff?

Next week is his first day at Preschool/Daycare - can he be kicked out for doing stuff like that, my guess is probably!! They'll think what kind of parents does this wild man have?

Holy heck - what if he asks some little girl that question! I'll be mortified!!

Headlines will read - Child kicked out on his first day of Preschool all because he wanted to show off his pee pee.

There goes my mother of year award!!

I just looked at him and said in a calming yet stern voice, "Hey that's not very nice to say and no I don't want to see your pee pee!"

And so my troubles and worries of having a son begin!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home